A series of conversations with a gay high school hockey player. Zach has been skating since three and now plays D for a powerhouse, upper Midwest hockey program.
- Hockey And Homework: The hockey experience and how it’s evolved over the years.
- Growing Up Hockey: Learning to skate – mites, squirts, peewees then high school.
- Out In The Locker Room: Zach’s teammates react to him being gay.
- Zach Can Play… As Himself: A high school D-man comes out to the world.
- Nick Can Play: After graduation, Nick returns home to share his story.